100 Day Research Single Travel in South East Asia
Stranger Culture as Catalyst of Identity and Transgressional Changes in Travel Process.
- Conducted my master thesis research about the Sense of Identity among Single Backpackers, and therapeutic aspects of travelling
- established contacts with cross-cultural psychologists in Hong Kong and Korea
- presented my research project at Chinese University of Hong Kong
- gave a lecture during national conference “Beyond Borders”
- published article for University magazine