I was asked to facilitate a support group meeting at Methodist Church. I took a liberty and suggested a Big topic, every existential. Lots of thinking, analyzing, a bit of a headache, but we entered a new level of understanding our faith and reasons for things happening to us.
Plus at the end, very practical life and parenting tips based on my clinical counselling experience. It’s always good to think big, but being well grounded, capable of handling everyday struggles is also essential.
“In search for a greater meaning: Why things happen to us?”
– law of Karma (Christian understanding based on Lazariev)
– HeartMath theory (how we affect others and our environment)
– how our thoughts and core beliefs are acting as self-fulfilling prophecies
– new understanding of emotions
– changing your language, will change your world